Thursday, November 25, 2021

2021 Happy Thankgiving



Hi this is Sue from Solid Rock Minnesota. Happy Thanksgiving to all of the listeners and blog followers here in the US. And to anyone that is out of the country and celebrates Thanksgiving. I hope you are having a great day. Today is pretty much my favorite holiday. We are together with family, at least the family that is near us and we get to eat. Two of my favorite things. 

This year will be quite different than last year when we had at least ½ the family home and gathered around the table. We won’t need two turkeys and 18 pies. It will be a pretty quiet day with just a few of the family together. While it won’t be like the traditional Thanksgivings of the past, I have made my peace with that and am grateful for those who will be gathered with us around the table. 

Here is hoping you all can celebrate and be grateful for the people in your life. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment